Thursday, October 22, 2009

YouTube Video of the Week - John and Edward

I have to admit, when I first saw one of my favorite acts on the current season of X factor, I thought they were crap. Mostly because they are, in fact, crap.

But somehow they made it to the live show, and now I love to watch them every week because...

1) They wear fabulous outfits.

2) They accidently punch each other in the face when attempting generic dance moves.

3) Every week as the show gets closer to the final, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to watch the horror on Simon's face as he realizes he might have to give these two a million pound recording contract.

**Note: If your ears can make it to the 1:00 mark, you'll be well rewarded.




2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOL'd when they did the necklace part. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I love how they're staring into each other's eyes all lovey dovey, and then they have to sing again, so they turn back to the cameras all serious and "sexy" like and sing "Opps I! Did it again to your heart..."

    It's the times like that when I ask myself, "Is this seriously a professionally produced tv show??!!"

    ReplyDelete