1) During our conversation he told me that he fully expects to go from dating to engaged in 2 weeks,
2) I know for a fact the last girl he went on a date with told him to never call or speak to her again after they watched a movie alone in his basement, and
3) I met him at his family's bbq and after 3 hours of him never leaving my side, scooting his lawn chair so close to mine that the arms overlapped, and finding any excuse to touch my arm and/or leg and/or lower back, I decided it was WAY past the time for me to go home. As I walked to my car, one of his relatives caught up to me and said "everyone in the house is talking about you guys and how inappropriate he was." The mere thought of his whole family inside their house talking about me made me want to crawl under a rock and die of awkwardness.
4) When I got home 10 minutes later, I saw that he had added me on facebook. I didn't add him.
5) In spite of my non-add on facebook, he had his cousin ask me a week later if I would go out with him...I said no.
6) A month later, I found out he was still pestering people for info about me (in spite of #4 and #5 above). Also, he's trying to arrange it so that we will bump into each other at social engagement. WTF?
Needless to say, I'm trying to avoid all possible social situations where I could run into him again. Dinner at my house anyone?
This show includes all the elements required in order for me to love something. 1) a member of British pop sensation Girls Aloud, 2) bad, yet easily mockable dance moves, and 3) male Irish twins that dress in matching pleather suits whilst singing Britney Spears
I've tried reading other books this month, but this one just keeps drawing me back no matter how hard I try to stay away. It could be the fascinating subject matter, but it's more likely the fact that if I don't stare at it for several hours a day I'll have to have this conversation for the rest of my life:
Possible employer: So let me get this straight, you managed to pass all your law school classes, but you failed human anatomy at community college?!?!"