Monday, November 2, 2009

Because sometimes I love my sweatpants too much...

There's nothing I love more than chilling out while wearing a comfy sweatshirt, sweatpants, and my hair in a ponytail. Unfortunately, sometimes I do this too much. In other words, sometimes I rock the casual look so hard that I confuse small children and animals when I decide to actually dress up and go out.

3 year old I live with: Why is your hair not in a ponytail?

Me: Because I decided to wear it down...

3 year old: But you always wear your hair in a ponytail!!!

Me: Um....well, it's down right now.

3 year old: BUT WHY IS IT LIKE THAT?!?! WHY IS IT SO LONG?!?!

Me:...

3 year old: BUT IT'S ALWAYS IN A PONYTAIL!!!!

To top off my self esteem, when I went to walk out the front door their dog started barking at me and wouldn't stop. Apparently it recognizes "Ponytail Stacey" but not "I washed and straightened my hair today Stacey." Awesome.

4 comments:

  1. HAHA! But you look cute either way, to me at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks! I'm taking that compliment seriously b/c I basically rocked the ponytail everyday when I subbed at your school. I meant to actually do my hair one day, but I was just SO TIRED!! I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'd recognize "I washed and straightened my hair today Stacey" either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Low blow Liz! (it's probably true...but it's still a low blow!)

    ReplyDelete